Established in 1972, Feminists for Life of America is a nonsectarian, nonpartisan, grassroots organization that seeks real solutions to the challenges women face. Our efforts are shaped by the core feminist values of justice, nondiscrimination, and nonviolence. Feminists for Life of America continues the tradition of early American feminists such as Susan B. Anthony, who opposed abortion. Feminists for Life of America recognizes that abortion is a reflection that our society has failed to meet the needs of women. We are dedicated to systematically eliminating the root causes that drive women to abortion — primarily lack of practical resources and support — through holistic, woman-centered solutions. Women deserve better® than abortion.
Here are flyers created by Feminists for Life that you can use on campus. Find all of FFL’s campus flyers and additional programs here.
- FFL- Adoption is Empowering- Flyer
- FFL- Antichoice Fanatic- Flyer
- FFL- Been there- Hated it- Flyer
- FFL- Did I deserve the death penalty- Flyer
- FFL- Free Choice- Flyer
- FFL- Is this the face of the enemy- Flyer
- FFL- Is this the face of the enemy- 2- Flyer
- FFL- Question Abortion- Flyer
- FFL- Racism- Gender Bias- Religious Bigotry- Flyer
- FFL- Shes in Trouble- Hes in Trouble- Flyer
- FFL- Where have all the pregnant women gone- Flyer
- FFL- Would you say that to my face- Disability- Flyer
- FFL- You’re not alone anymore- Flyer
If you are having trouble accessing or downloading these flyers, please email the Pregnant on Campus Coordinator.